|Career Title:||Senior Admin Assistant|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Mar 04, 2020|
|Description:||On behalf of our high-profile client geared in the health care sector, we are recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team. This role will provide administrative support to executives with a variety of tasks, including drafting correspondence, various dictation, proofing for grammatical errors, conducting follow up letters, records maintenance, data entry, calendar maintenance, drafting complaint letters and various investigation reports. This is a year and a half contract position covering a maternity leave. This role is ideal for someone who thrives working in a collaborative and team-spirited environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work with an exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
• Effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills - must be able to build strong relationships and communicate respectfully and confidently with senior leadership team, employees and administrators.
• Applies excellent time management skills to prioritize and complete assignments in a manner that optimizes departmental effectiveness and contributes to organizational success.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of discretion.
• Preparing investigation reports based on the information on file.
• Maintains the departments file inventory and filing system in accordance with the records retention and disposal schedules.
• Collaborates with peers to ensure administrative systems and processes are consistently followed and monitored for effectiveness and that gaps are addressed and resolved when identified.
• Employs expertise in the use of desktop computer applications to create a variety of documents and presentations.
• Willingness to take on other tasks as needed.
• Diploma in office or business administration, or completion of accredited legal administrative assistant or paralegal program.
• Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in an administrative role supporting high profile executives with large workloads.
• Experience with dictation/ transcribing medical terminology is required.
• Medical terminology certificate is preferred.
• Typing speed of 70wpm or greater – candidates lower than this will not be considered.
Our client offers a positive, corporate, professional, harmonious and supportive environment with the latest technology and tools to assist you in the role. They offer a comprehensive benefits package, parking allowance, as well as various other perks.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted directly. All applications received will be kept on file.
All referrals will be rewarded.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Business Administration Diploma or Certificate|
|Category:||Administration, Reception and General|
|Job Expiry Date:||Apr 03, 2020|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our web site !