|Career Title:||Temporary Administrative & Rec|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||May 22, 2020|
|Description:||We are recruiting Receptionists and Administrative Assistants of all levels for a variety of temporary and permanent office opportunities in the Edmonton area. Our clients will vary in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
We will work closely with you to try and find exactly what you are looking for in your next position.
|Qualifications:||Requirements to be considered for our Temporary opportunities are:
- A Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration from a recognized institution
- Minimum two years' experience in an administrative role
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills, minimum 50wpm
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Dependable and able to commit to short and long term opportunities
- High attention to detail
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Displays a positive, cheerful and helpful attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships internally
- Works efficiently and with integrity under pressure
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion
Please forward your resume in confidence directly to email@example.com Thank you to all applicants, we look forward to assisting you with your job search!
Referrals are always welcome and rewarded upon placement! Resumes will be kept on file up to 6 months to be considered for positions.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Business Administration Diploma or Certificate|
|Category:||Administration, Reception and General|
|Job Expiry Date:||Jun 21, 2020|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our web site !