This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Receptionist Downtown Law Firm|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Jul 14, 2020|
|Description:||On behalf of our client, a law firm located in downtown Edmonton, we are recruiting for a self-motivated and professional Receptionist to join their team. The successful candidate will act as the front face of the company, greeting and welcoming clients and guests. This is a permanent position that is looking to hire immediately.
To qualify for this career position, individuals must have a minimum of 2 years proven experience as a Receptionist in a similar office environment. The successful candidate will preferably have a diploma in Office Administration.
This position is best suited for someone who has excellent customer service skills, a friendly attitude and professional demeanor. Ideally looking to be in this type of role for many years.
- Attending to clients and guests by greeting and welcoming them and providing refreshments as needed - Managing a 10 line phone system the receives at least 100 calls a day
- Dealing with couriers incoming and requesting services for outgoing
- Making coffee, ordering lunches or catering, and ordering fresh flowers weekly
- Leaving messages for team members, or forwarding emails
- Booking meeting rooms and scheduling meetings
- Updating staff directory
- Filling out necessary forms as needed
- Sending work related announcements to all firm members
- Work with HR and Marketing Managers on special events
- Other reception duties as requested
Experience and Skills:
- 2 years minimum experience in similar office environment
- Exemplary multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Presentable and professionally attired
- Friendly, outgoing and eager to take initiative
- Willingness to learn new things
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency on MS Office
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications. Thank you to all applicants, only those meeting the above criteria will be contacted. We look forward to assisting you with your career search.
For this position, our client is not looking for a candidate with a legal assistant background.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Category:||Administration, Reception and General|
|Job Expiry Date:||Aug 13, 2020|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our web site !