|Career Title:||Records Clerk|
|NAICS Code:||Administrative, Support and Remediation (56)|
|Modified Date:||Aug 04, 2020|
|Description:||On behalf of our client, a well-established Alberta organization located in downtown Edmonton, we are recruiting for a dedicated, reliable and motivated Records Clerk to join their team. This role will provide general office support to records management, back-up for the receptionist and cover for other positions within Operations. This is a Temporary position that will be ongoing with the potential to become permanent.
To qualify for this career position, individuals must have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of related experience as an administrative assistant or office support. The successful candidate must have a post-secondary certificate in Records Management or Office Administration with a minimum of one-year office experience in a corporate environment.
This position is best suited to qualified individuals who are looking for an entry-level opportunity to showcase their attention to details, can-do attitude and are technologically savvy. In addition, your willingness to deliver great work and problem-solving skills, will ensure success in this role. A strong ability to prioritize and exceptional communication skills are qualities that will make you an ideal addition to our client's team.
|Qualifications:||Responsibilities to include:
- Type routine correspondence, form letters, labels, etc.
- Scanning of documents as required.
- Perform quality assurance on scanned images.
- Review documents and identifying appropriate indexing properties.
- Load documents into document management system.
- Identify issues with document types and names.
- Monitor scanning program for potential batch errors.
- Assist Operations Coordinator and Records Administrator with SharePoint inquires.
- Liaise with Information Technology regarding scanning software issues.
- Prepare monthly statistics on records management.
- File correspondence in general files and revises filing index to coincide with changes in the system.
- Prepare files for yearly purging and removal to offsite storage.
- Retrieve files and documents from offsite storage.
- Follow up on requests for abandoned records.
- Other duties as needed.
This is an immediate, full-time position.
We appreciate candidates’ interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for future consideration
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Business Administration Diploma or Certificate|
|Category:||Administration, Reception and General|
|Job Expiry Date:||Aug 30, 2020|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our web site !