|Career Title:||Hotel Food & Banquet Manager|
|NAICS Code:||Accomodation and Food Services (72)|
|Modified Date:||Feb 22, 2021|
|Description:||On behalf of our client, a privately owned hotel located in Cold Lake, AB, we are recruiting for collaborative and experienced Food & Banquet Manager to join their team. This position is for a self-starting individual who thrives in a customer service environment. It would give you the chance to work with a family-like team and help in the planning and executing of various guest and corporate events.
- Works with the General Manager in the recruitment, retention and disciplinary action of food servers and banquet staff direct reports
- Supervise work scheduling of food service staff and ensure positive experiences
- Complete quarterly performance and personal training plan reviews of direct reports
- Provide coaching and on-site training for all front line food service staff
- Receive, organize, and promptly respond to customer booking enquiries for meeting space, AV aids, banquet and special events including venue setup/tear down, food and beverage menu offerings
- Coordinate activities with Supervisor of Guest Services, Chef and GM to provide superior customer experience
- Provide input for promotions and marketing to increase sales and customer loyalty
- In collaboration with the GM establish facility and A/V rental rate schedules
- Handle customer complaints/concerns with food service and meeting room/banquet facilities
- Maintain food service productivity benchmarks
- Participate as a member of the corporate management team
- Hospitality Management Diploma
- Events Management Certificate
- Food Safety Course Certificate
- ALGC Proserve Liquor Staff Training Certificate
- ALGC Proserve Protect Security Staff Training Certificate
- Basic First Aid
Skills & Experience
- 5 years Food Service supervisory experience
- 3 years event planning including corporate meetings, weddings, banquets
- Familiarity operating Squirrel POS system and Avalon debit/credit card payment system
- Ability to handle customer complaints tactfully
- Leadership in managing and motivating personal and developing an effective team
Must be open to relocate!
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
|Salary:||$50K - $55K|
|Education:||Hospitality Management Diploma|
|Job Expiry Date:||Mar 24, 2021|
|City:||Cold Lake , Alberta|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our web site !